Sustainable energy, sometimes called green energy, is energy produced and used in such a way that it "meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs."
Corporate Power Purchase,
Guarantees of Origin
Clicking contracts using forward products on power exchange
- Share of energy from renewable sources in total energy use: 20%.
- improvement of energy efficiency by 20%.
- Share of energy from renewable sources in total energy use: 27%.
- improving energy efficiency by 27-30%.
- 15% of energy in interconnections (i.e. 15% of electricity generated in the EU can be transferred to other EU countries).
We will extend the current strategy to include sustainable development issues
We will define the purchasing model and prepare a roadmap for the proposed change
We will calculate whether it is worth investing in auto-generation or cPPA
On the client's side, checking the technical possibilities or limitations may occur.
We focus on the analysis of offers, the client on making effective decisions.