Purchase of renewable energy (Sustainability)
Sustainable energy, sometimes called green energy, is energy produced and used in such a way that it "meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs."
Goals and opportunities - different scenarios
Corporate Climate Goals (CO2)
Corporate Power Purchase,
Guarantees of Origin
Clicking contracts using forward products on power exchange
Goals that should be achieved by 2020
- Share of energy from renewable sources in total energy use: 20%.
- improvement of energy efficiency by 20%.
Goals to be achieved by 2030
- Share of energy from renewable sources in total energy use: 27%.
- improving energy efficiency by 27-30%.
- 15% of energy in interconnections (i.e. 15% of electricity generated in the EU can be transferred to other EU countries).
The goal to be achieved by 2050
Sustainable energy transition
how we work
1. Strategy "Sustainability”
We will extend the current strategy to include sustainable development issues
We will define the purchasing model and prepare a roadmap for the proposed change
2. Analysis economic
We will calculate whether it is worth investing in auto-generation or cPPA
3. Analysis legal and technical
On the client's side, checking the technical possibilities or limitations may occur.
We focus on the analysis of offers, the client on making effective decisions.