HTL-Strefa – energy procurement model optimization (Case Study)
Enerace supports HTL-Strefa in energy procurement & risk management
HTL-STREFA a company of MTD Medical Technology and Devices S.A., is a world-leading medical device company that develops, manufactures and sells safety lancets, personal lancets, and pen needles for insulin injection.
Enerace cooperates with HTL-Strefa by supporting their energy procurement with sophisticated risk management strategy and tools.
- Setting energy procurement strategy for Polish sites and involve Italian management in the governance process.
- Everyday monitoring of electricity portfolio.
- Supporting of decision-making processes.
- Generating savings to the budget.
- Tendering and choosing appropriate contract frame (price wise and no price elements).
- 11% savings year on year
- Rolling out energy procurement strategy in the organisation.
The cooperation with Enerace is smooth and professional. Implemented solution puts energy purchasing in our company in the next level. We appreciate support and explaining tricky elements of energy procurement in Poland in an easy way.
Stefano Petroni, COO, President of the Management Board at HTL-Strefa S.A.