DOBROPLAST – energy procurement model optimization (Case Study)
Enerace supports Dobroplast in energy procurement including tendering and risk management
Dobroplast Fabryka Okien i Drzwi (Windows and Doors Factory) includes over thirty production lines equipped with state of the art machinery of the leading global manufacturers in the field.
- Setting energy procurement strategy
- Every day monitoring of electricity portfolio and market conditions
- Supporting of decision making processes
- Generating savings to the budget
- Tendering and choosing appropriate contract frame (price and no price elements)
- 9% savings year on year and another 8% for Y+2
- Rolling out energy procurement strategy in the organisation
- Transparent tendering process with very good results
Enerace led us through the transition process from fix price model to risk management model based on tranche buying model very smoothly. They were open to us from the beginning and explained us all necessary risks and mechanism on the energy market in Poland. Now we have much broader view on the energy market in Poland and Europe and the decision making process become easier. We recommend Enerace as this is reliable partner that constantly improves our energy procurement.
Jacek Wólkiewicz, Purchasing Director, Dobroplast Fabryka Okien i Drzwi.